- Extremely dependable with the ability to stay on task and work in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity.
- Skilled with simple hand tools.
- Organized, detail oriented and willing to find ways to contribute to continual improvement.
- Experienced and licensed forklift operator.
- Communicate effectively to team members and management.
- Understands the importance of safety and abides by all safety regulations and policies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with medium to high levels of activity and associated noise.
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor work areas includes temperatures that vary from high heat in summer to cold conditions in winter.
- Handle telecommunications electronic equipment that may contain hazardous materials such as batteries, PCB’s, mercury and freon.
- Lift up to 50 pounds at times and have the stamina to stand for 8 hours.
- Reaching, stooping, and crouching to access inventory, and push, pull, sort and stack equipment.
- Operate lift trucks, reach trucks, and pallet jacks safely.
- Manipulate and handle small tools.
- Inspect and read labels with small print and barcodes.
- Occasional travel to/from other Texas facilities.
Miscellaneous & Other Duties as Assigned:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.