Perform detailed equipment engineering including the development of central office site surveys and installation specification packages for a telecom services companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer job requirements and conduct onsite central office or customer premise site surveys. Work with customer to resolve any job site requirement issues prior to quote.
- Develop Engineering, Furnish, and Installation quote per customer requirement.
- Create detailed Material Order, LOM/BOM.
- Access and update customer/Telamon tracking/management systems as required.
- Access and update customer equipment databases with required termination assignment information.
- Complete detailed engineering package including detail specification, assignment records/drawing, and equipment inventory, for successful installation.
- Audit Engineering Packages.
- Complete recurring training, new equipment/deployment training.
- Comply to all Telamon internal process and procedures
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors, on ladders, and in confined spaces
- Ability to work with/around electrical wires and/or ESD products
- Ability to work remotely at construction or installation sites