The Wireless Construction Manager is responsible for all construction aspects of In-Building Wireless DAS systems. The Wireless Construction Manager performs a wide variety of installation activities associated with installing, maintaining, and servicing field equipment. This role oversees the construction of such systems including oversight of subcontractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install high-capacity In-Building 4G and 5G DAS systems
- Install DAS head end racking and equipment
- Oversight of all assigned cellular construction projects from site survey to closeout, including preconstruction, onsite check-ins and internal and external communications with all stake holders.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Engineering, and Construction teams to successfully and efficiently deploy wireless equipment
- Manage construction teams including subcontractors as needed
- Manage and maintain project budget
- Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise with Project Manager
- Hands-on work with cable, coax and fiber as well as hands on testing with multiple RF testing tools when needed
- Face-to-face interaction with onsite stakeholders
- Assist with development of project schedules
- Mentoring less experienced technicians
- This position has direct reports