- Dependable with the ability to stay on task and work in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity.
- Skilled with simple hand tools.
- Understands team spirit, reliability and strong work ethics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Previous experience in metals recycling, distribution center, construction or manufacturing environment preferred, but not required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with medium to high levels of activity and associated noise.
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor work areas includes temperatures that vary form high heat in summer to cold conditions in winter.
- Handle telecommunications electronic equipment that may contain hazardous materials such as batteries, PCB’s, mercury and freon.
- Outdoor cabinets are received from various regions in the country and handled by workers. The cabinets are oftentimes dirty and dusty, and may contain organic matter such as insects, spiders, and reptiles.
- Steel toed boots are required as well as other Personal Protective Equipment depending on the job assignment.
- Lift up to 50 pounds at times and have the stamina to stand for 8 hours.
- Reaching, stooping and crouching to access inventory, and push, pull, sort and stack equipment.
- Operate machinery including pallet jack, hand truck and both stand-up and sit-down forklifts, reach lifts and company trucks.
- Manipulate and handle small tools.
- Inspect and read labels with small print and barcodes.
- Occasional travel to/from other Grand Junction facilities.
Miscellaneous & Other Duties as Assigned:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
$13.00 - $13.50 hourly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- LTD Insurance
- PTO, Holidays & Sick Days
Full-Time Monday – Friday
Grand Junction, Colorado
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participant in E-Verify program