Note: Deadline for submission is 11/11/2021
Location: The primary work location(s) will be in Austin TX, 78751. No relocation is available for this position. Candidates must reside in the Austin, TX area.
Duration: Services are expected to start 12/01/2021 and are expected to complete by 04/30/2022. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended.
Texas Health and Human Services Commission requires the services of 2 Business Analyst 2, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Business Analyst 2, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined below for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
The scope of this project includes all activities necessary to support the successful completion of all deliverables required within the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Public Health Application (PHA) for IT Systems and Services for writing medical content copy for the DSHS Website (included in the web content management system replacement project).
1. Work closely with the content owners in understanding the expectation for approximately 1000 pages identified as medical content
2. Author the pages containing medical content and obtain necessary approvals before September 30. 2022
3. Publish the written and approved content in WCMS in pre-defined site location directories.
1. Understanding of medical terminologies, public health jargon and diseases.
2. MS office knowledge and experience.
3. Efficiency in working with WYSWYG editors
4. Must have a degree in healthcare, public health, medicine, or similar fields.
5. Bilingual (English and Spanish).
6. Experienced in writing medical content in Spanish.
7. Optional – Certified in Medical Spanish
8. Ability to work in an agile environment.
Note: Prior experience working with a State of Texas agency is desireable
Note: Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.