As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team, you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Responsible for Sourcing of services, products & solutions for associated blueprint/category of spend.
• Create and Implement programs for the delivery units and drive supplier strategy.
• Responsible for assisting with supplier assessments including; Business Due Diligence.
• Responsible for developing sourcing reports for key management reporting in order to achieve goals.
• Identify fixed price package opportunities in order to keep cost low. • Ability to maintain vendor database and report or present program status/metrics to senior mgmt.
• Assist others teams in other roles in the organization to achieve desired results.
• Assisting Supplier Managers to control cost and ensure operational excellence through effect cost negotiation, RFQ support, and change order control.
Business, Supply Chain Mgmt., Procurement
• Strong Microsoft Application capabilities
• Requires general physical demands such as sitting, standing, seeing, reaching, lifting, bending, and hand dexterity for purposes of performing the essential job functions on a daily basis.
• Office skills and activities including typing, answering phone, copying, scanning, computer skills, etc.