We are looking for a Dispatch Specialist to join our team!
Perform Dispatch functions for the Field Services organization as part of the National Coordination and Dispatch Center (NCDC)
• This NCDC is the control center for all Field Operations activity and must ensure that the field forces are routed and loaded properly to maximize their utilization and productivity.
• Manage the field workforce via the Work Force Management (WFM) system, analyzing workload/workforce, making decisions for needed adjustment as workload dictates, identifying system problems, and initiating and communicating the required actions for resolutions.
• This is a 24 x 7 operation.
• The timely assignment and dispatching of Work Orders to the Field Technicians
• First point of contact for Work Order activities, Service Level Agreement violations and status inquiry
• Interface between internal and external groups that require Field Operations services
• First line of escalation for all Work Orders • Perform Field Technician call outs when required
• Manage Work Order status and Field Technician appointments • Responsible to change Work Order status when the Field Technicians are not able to
• Handle Field Technician schedule daily schedule changes
• Create manual Work Orders on request for specific work related to Field Operations
• Interface with Local Data Administrators as needed • Handle the site access details for Field Technicians
• Ensure the health and safety process is in place for all field activities
• Interface with the Spare Part Management Services team to manage Field Technician spare parts Interfaces: Internal:
• Field Operations - stakeholder management, requirements capture, verification of acceptance criteria
• Service Assurance - stakeholder management, requirements capture, verification of acceptance criteria
• Deployment and Integration- stakeholder management, requirements capture, verification of acceptance criteria • Engineering and IS/IT- stakeholder management, requirements capture, verification of acceptance criteria External:
• Customer - interfacing regarding scheduling Field Services technicians
• Intermediate to Expert computer literacy skills - The ability to utilize multiple applications, draft emails, manipulate Word and Excel, and have general savvy experience with a laptop.
The ability to deal courteously, calmly, and effectively with people and stressful situations, which may continue for extended periods of time, is required.
The ability to listen, speak clearly, assess situations accurately and determine the appropriate course of action is required.
The ability to use judgment appropriately when responding to incident reports and emergency situations is required.
The ability to operate a computer terminal and keyboard accurately is required.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing