We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will perform design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for the design & optimization of RAN. You are engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance! The role focuses on executing design, audit, and optimization of services, where you are accountable for part of the solution and of the service process
• Manage large engineering teams; addressing multiple sectors performing analytical, investigative, and/or design activities related to wireless communication systems including but not limited to GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, and 5G. • Define direction and provides specific instruction for engineering projects/programs demonstrating personal knowledge and organizational skills to increase team efficiency, facilitate personal development, and mentor colleagues. • Develop system-level ideas and concepts using engineering knowledge, analytical skills, and/or programming capabilities and coach a team of engineers to develop the associated details and define plans for execution. • Establishes comprehensive review processes for subordinates and adheres to regular reporting routines for management. Actively seeks peer review and advice. • Direct others in crafting and developing innovations in product portfolio and/or execution methods. • Use your knowledge of the the organization, company product portfolio, customer operations, and service business principles to identify and pursue new business opportunities. • Expands product knowledge at a system-level reaching beyond company products to other infrastructure and third-party products. • Coordinate development of intricate documents, proposals, and presentations defining structure and content. • Make appropriate assignments to team-based upon individual ability and knowledge. • Deliver proposals and presentations to high-level executives. • Develop scope of work and bid rationale for new opportunities and provides feature/benefit descriptions for business development. • Consistently share ideas and understanding with colleagues via written documents and oral presentations. • Have the ability to travel extensively as project assignments demand with high as 50%.
• A Bachelors's degree and 10 years of RF working experience.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of radio network optimization for LTE/VoLTE/NR networks, multi-vendor knowledge is a plus.
• Extensive post-launch optimization and troubleshooting competence. Deep knowledge about radio network parameter optimization.
• Proficient computer user skills; including Microsoft Office and experience in computer applications for process and efficiency improvements.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, consulting, influencing, and communication skills.